24 Cedar Road, Belmont, MA, 02478
6 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 3686 Ft2 | 11492
Exceptional 1913 Prairie-style single with Craftsman details. A spacious home with 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths. The gracious foyer opens to a spectacular double living room with bay window, fireplace with built-in bench seating, coffered ceiling & French doors to a solarium. There is a generous dining room off the living room with adjacent powder room. The kitchen has a breakfast room and invites renovation options. There is a front corner home office that extends to a sun room & 2nd corner family room or library. An elegant staircase leads to a double primary bedroom with bath & laundry. In addition there are 4 spacious bedrooms. A door to the attic offers tremendous expansion possibilities. The large basement can be customized to an owner’s needs This special property includes a two car garage, large yard with mature plantings & established gardens. Located in the Fairmont-Cedar-Hillcrest Neighborhood convenient to transportation, schools, recreation facilities, local shops & restaurants.
- Basement Features:Full,Interior Access,Concrete Floor,Exterior Access
- Garage Spaces:2
- Living Area:3686.00
- Roof Materials:Slate
- Single Family Type:Detached
- Style:Craftsman,Other (See Remarks)
- Year Built:1913
- Directions:On the corner of Cedar & Highland Roads
Energy and Mechanical
- Sewer:City/Town Sewer
- Water:City/Town Water
Exclusions and Disclosures
- Listing Status:Under Agreement
- Status Alert?:No
- Exterior Features:Porch - Enclosed,Garden Area
- Garage Parking:Detached,Garage Door Opener
Lot and Land
- Lot Size:11492.00
- Parking:Off-Street,Paved Driveway,On Street Without Permit
- Parking Spaces:2
- 2nd Bedroom Description:Bathroom - Full
- 2nd Bedroom Dimensions:13'6"X12'
- 2nd Bedroom Level:Second Floor
- 3rd Bedroom Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood,Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box
- 3rd Bedroom Dimensions:13'5"X12'10
- 3rd Bedroom Level:Second Floor
- 4th Bedroom Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood
- 4th Bedroom Dimension:12'4"X13'8"
- 4th Bedroom Level:Second Floor
- 5th Bedroom Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood
- 5th Bedroom Dimension:11'3"X13'6"
- 5th Bedroom Level:Second Floor
- Bath 1 Description:Bathroom - Half
- Bath 1 Level:First Floor
- Bath 2 Description:Bathroom - Full,Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- Bath 2 Level:Second Floor
- Bath 3 Description:Bathroom - Full,Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower
- Bath 3 Level:Third Floor
- Bathroom 2 Dimension:9'1"X5'4"
- Bathroom 3 Dimension:9'5"X6'1"
- Dining Room Description:Closet,Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,French Doors
- Dining Room Dimension:13'7"X16'5"
- Dining Room Level:First Floor
- Full Baths:3
- Half Baths:1
- Kitchen Description:Flooring - Laminate,Main Level,Exterior Access
- Kitchen Dimension:14'5"X14'9"
- Kitchen Level:First Floor
- Laundry Dimensions:3'11"X5'4"
- Laundry Level:Second Floor
- Living Room Description:Fireplace,Ceiling - Coffered,Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,French Doors
- Living Room Dimensions:24'4"X21'6"
- Living Room Level:First Floor
- Lot Description:Corner,Paved Drive
- Master Bath:Yes
- Master Bedroom Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood,Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box
- Master Bedroom Dimension:14'2"X15'10
- Master Bedroom Level:Second Floor
- Other Room 1 Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood
- Other Room 1 Dimension:10'8"X12'2"
- Other Room 1 Level:Second Floor
- Other Room 1 Name:Bedroom
- Other Room 2 Description:Flooring - Wood,French Doors,Main Level
- Other Room 2 Dimension:13'8"X15'6"
- Other Room 2 Level:First Floor
- Other Room 2 Name:Home Office
- Other Room 3 Description:Closet,Flooring - Wood,Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,Main Level
- Other Room 3 Dimension:13'1"X11'7"
- Other Room 3 Level:First Floor
- Other Room 3 Name:Library
- Other Room 4 Description:Main Level,Breakfast Bar / Nook
- Other Room 4 Dimension:10'4"X6'1"
- Other Room 4 Level:First Floor
- Other Room 4 Name:Other
- Other Room 5 Dimension:13'7"X11'4"
- Other Room 5 Level:First Floor
- Other Room 5 Name:Entry Hall
- Other Room 6 Level:First Floor
- Other Room 6 Name:Sun Room
School and Community
- Neighborhood:Fairmont-Cedar-Hillcrest Neighborhood
Tax and Other Information
- Home Owners Association:No
- Tax Year:2021